Blast off to the Moon this Winter Break with Fun Activities
|Addresse||Charles Lindbergh Blvd|
|At||Cradle of Aviation Museum|
Charles Lindbergh Blvd
Cradle of Aviation Museum
Families Blast off to Celebrate Apollo 17, the Final Voyage to the Moon at the Cradle of Aviation Museum. During the school holiday recess, December 26-January 1st, from 12:00-4:00 pm, blast off to celebrate the 45th Anniversary of Apollo 17, the last moon mission. On December 7th, 1972 Apollo 17 skyrocketed towards its destination. While on the lunar surface, this mission broke several records including: longest moon landing, total moonwalks, moon rock sample, and time in lunar orbit. To commemorate this mission, young visitors will learn all about Apollo 17. They’ll design and create their own space helmet and put their astronaut training to the test as they search for hidden moon rocks around the museum. Then, on Wednesday, December 27th, families are welcome to join us at the museum for special activities at our “Hands-On Science Zone” including: make a crater, the Astronaut Challenge, and Doodle on the Moon.
- Winter Warming Reds | A...
- Mandy Gonzalez
- Abdoulaye "Djoss" Diabaté...
- Rossini's La Cenerentola
- Motionless In White in Garden...
- Meriwether Cider Two-Year!
- Arkham Horror LCG Invocation...
- AddaptNY Town Hall Breakfast...
- Medicare Workshop
- Midwinter Tournament
- Easton Corbin at Revolution...
- We Need Jesus as Lord
- 2018 Bear Lake Monster...
- Applying for Alexa Rose...
- LIYBT Junior Scholarship...
- Boise Spring Home Show
- Rivals of Ixalan Sealed Deck...
- Mission Trip 2018 Planning...
- Treasure Valley Dog Show
County of Cullman