Blacklight Yoga + Beer at Old Bakery Beer
|Addresse||400 Landmarks Blvd|
|At||The Old Bakery Beer Company|
400 Landmarks Blvd
The Old Bakery Beer Company
Join us for a spoooooky yoga class at Old Bakery Beer in Alton, Illinois. Bend and breathe through an hour-long yoga class led in a dark room with groovy blacklights (we encourage you to wear white or anything else that is blacklight responsive. ) After yoga, enjoy the best trick-or-treating you’ve ever experienced; a flight of beer samples paired up with your favorite Halloween candy. Tickets are $20 and include yoga and beer and candy pairing. A Word on Accessibility If there is ever any assistance you need in order to feel supported at one of our events, please reach out. If you would like to request an assistant, sign language interpreter, or other one-on-one support, please give us one week notice to try to line something up. If you have a caregiver or an assistant you’d like to bring with you, please let us know in advance If you have any specific needs, concerns, injuries, or limitations, please let us know either via email in advance, or connect with the teacher directly before the class begins.
- Bethesda Temple of Alton
- Jake's Leg - Customer...
- BorderLine in Sports Bar
- Friday Night Paint Night with...
- Small Business Revolution...
- AdVantage News Bridal Show
- Chinese Brush Painting...
- Yin Yoga with Samantha Burton
- Gallery Talk - Jim Lynn
- Wormhole/Electronic Dance...
- The Happy Alright, Boys Home,...
- The Sublime Degree of Master...
- Cory's Oops All Birthday
- Annual Kentucky Derby Party
- 3 Man Schamrock Scramble
- Riverbender Golf Scramble
- Blue Knights Annual Charity...
- US Veterans Foundation Trivia...
- Lanny & Julie & Alan too! SAT...
County of Jefferson