Black & Pink Holiday Card Making Party in Boone
|Addresse||132 Appalachian St|
|At||3rd Place Boone|
132 Appalachian St
3rd Place Boone
Join Boone Rising for our second annual Black & Pink Holiday Card Party. The holidays are a tough time of year for many, especially those who are incarcerated or detained. We will be writing holiday cards to send love and support to LGBTQ folks who are incarcerated. Cookies, tea, and cards will be provided. Please bring stamps or donations for stamps if you can. As you can imagine, the holiday season is often a really rough time for folks inside prison. Whatever holidays you may or may not celebrate this time of year, our incarcerated members are often denied the ability to celebrate their traditions in the ways they choose, whether their desire be to celebrate the returning of light for Solstice, the miracle of Hanukkah, the birth story of Jesus, the Black radical tradition of Kwanzaa, New Year’s Day, or something else.
- Kiiind Collectives (Saturday...
- BS presents Erin & The...
- ΑΓΩ Spring Rush 2018
- Boojum Tap Take Over At Cafe...
- Appalachian State University...
- Live Music: Andy Ferrell
- Psylo Joe at the Local!
- 7th Annual Sleeping Angels...
- KICK It UP 2018
- Travers Brothership at Boone...
- Trivia Night
- Hustle Souls at the LOCAL
- Live Music: Cane Mill Road
- ClayBank at Benefit for Haiti...
- The Nude Party LIVE at Boone...
- College Night featuring Live...
- JULIA, Home Astronomy, Our...
- NAMI HC March Mtg & Election...
County of Pueblo