Birthing Circle of Carroll County (March PM meeting)
|Addresse||17 Bond St|
|At||St. Paul's United Church of Christ|
17 Bond St
St. Paul's United Church of Christ
Join us at our evening Birthing Circle meeting in Carroll County. At this meeting we will welcome Emily Souder of Nesting Space Therapy LLC. Emily recently released Birth Story Brave, a series of questions to help birthing folks reflect on their childbirth experiences. Emily will talk with us about her publication and the importance of judgment-free thought and reflection on birth experiences. We'll also explore how we can carry those gentle, mindful thinking patterns over into early postpartum and parenthood. Emily is a mama, author, and clinical social worker in Maryland. She provides therapy to pregnant women and new moms who are experiencing anxiety or depression, or who are just needing some help adjusting to this new time in their lives. Meetings are free and open to all families, and children and babies are welcome.
- Westminster, CO 3-Day Healing...
- The Maryland Wine Festival
- The Reagan Years plays...
- Iver C Ranum class of 1978...
- Reese Volunteer Fire Company...
- As If -90s Tribute
- South Carolina Apple Festival
- Daddy/Daughter Date Night
- Guys In Thin Ties debuts at...
- Fall Harvest Celebration...
- End of Year Performance
- Red Dirt Revolution At...
- Christmas in the Field
- Sykesville Holiday Marketplace
- Making Waves @ Food Truck...
- 2018 Living History Camp
- Carroll County 4-H & FFA Fair
- Heavens To Betsy Outdoor Flea...
- For You We Ride...
County of Adams