Birthing Circle of Carroll County- February evening meeting
|Addresse||17 Bond St|
|At||St. Paul's United Church of Christ|
17 Bond St
St. Paul's United Church of Christ
Join us at our evening Birthing Circle meeting in Carroll County. This month we welcome Erica Rai Chesnik, who will guide us as we explore and discuss the benefits of yoga thoughout pregnancy and postpartum. Erica is an advanced 500 hour & pre-natal certified, registered yoga teacher. She is also FloYo certified and offers yoga lessons on stand up paddleboards (SUP Yoga), as well as goat yoga on a local farm. Erica is the mother of 2 sweet little ones, she and her family reside in Carroll County. Feel free to follow Erica Rai Chesnik on Facebook to stay up to date on her teaching schedule and special events. Meetings are free and open to all families, and children and babies are welcome. The Birthing Circle is a 501(c)3 nonprofit committed to providing communitiy and individual support and education to famlies through pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
- Westminster, CO 3-Day Healing...
- The Maryland Wine Festival
- The Reagan Years plays...
- Iver C Ranum class of 1978...
- Reese Volunteer Fire Company...
- As If -90s Tribute
- South Carolina Apple Festival
- Daddy/Daughter Date Night
- Guys In Thin Ties debuts at...
- Fall Harvest Celebration...
- End of Year Performance
- Red Dirt Revolution At...
- Christmas in the Field
- Sykesville Holiday Marketplace
- Making Waves @ Food Truck...
- 2018 Living History Camp
- Carroll County 4-H & FFA Fair
- Heavens To Betsy Outdoor Flea...
- For You We Ride...
County of Adams