Birthing Circle of Carroll County- February AM meeting
|Addresse||17 Bond St|
|At||St. Paul's United Church of Christ|
17 Bond St
St. Paul's United Church of Christ
Join us at our morning Birthing Circle meeting in Carroll County. At this month's morning meeting we will welcome Dr. Kathryn Bennett, Doctor of Chiropractic at Carroll Chiropractic and Sports Injury Center. Dr. Bennett is Webster Certified and works with patients from birth, into childhood, and throughout adulthood. Dr. Bennett will speak to us about chiropractic care throughout pregnancy and care for littles, exploring it's benefits and answering any questions you might have. Meetings are free and open to all families, and children and babies are welcome. The Birthing Circle is a 501(c)3 nonprofit committed to providing communitiy and individual support and education to famlies through pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. We are an inclusive and affirming organization.
- Flower and Jazz Festival and...
- 98.5 KYGO's Back the Blue...
- Sipping + Sewing - FULL
- The Pulse Experience: Winter...
- Free Live Stream: Meet Rosie!
- Bellydance Intensive with Liz...
- Secret Garden Caribbean,...
- Making Waves
- Don't Stop Believing 2018
- New Exhibit Opening: Survival
- Slim Jimmy
- Upward Awards Celebration
- The Reagan Years at Stables,...
- IBR Bull Riding
- Whiskey 101 & Tasting
- Westminster Hay Auction
- GO USA!! Red, White & Blue...
- Spring Camps: Colorful...
- The Gate - 175th Celebration
County of Adams