Bernstein at 100
|Addresse||600 Town Center Drive|
|At||Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall|
600 Town Center Drive
Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
Feel the joy and emotion of one of the greatest 20th-century composers — an American treasure and mentor of Music Diector Carl St.Clair —through works like Chichester Psalms, combining Broadway-inspired melodies with sacred texts for chorus and orchestra and Serenade, a symbolic, lyrical work scored for solo violin, strings, harp and percussion. ARTISTS Augustin Hadelich, violin Celena Shafer, soprano Pacific Chorale — Robert Istad, artistic director Pacific Symphony PROGRAM BERNSTEIN: Prelude, Fugue, and Riffs BERNSTEIN: Serenade BERNSTEIN: Chichester Psalms BERNSTEIN: Selections from Candide and more Preview Talk with Alan Chapman at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
Bernstein at 100 Costa Mesa Orange Renee and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall from 25 to 27 october 2018 - Events Costa Mesa - 2018
- Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida...
- DeviceTalk West 2018 (sharing)
- Dvořák’s New World...
- National TACA Autism...
- Sound Immersion with Gongs...
- Toddler Play Group OC - Moms...
- CBMC Newport Beach
- Madame Butterfly
- Chopin's Piano Concerto
- Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto
- Symphony of a Thousand
- 6th West Coast Aerial Arts...
- Dr. O'Hara will be speaking...
- Milk Mama - Monthly...
- Big 6 Round 8 Lake Havasu, AZ
- Endless Enchilada Mondays!
- VBAC Monthly Support Group -...
- Baby & Me Yoga - Weekly in...
- Big 6 Round 7 Gorman, CA
- Growth Skills - Ultimate...
County of Orange