Bayologist Homeschool Boating the Preserves
|Addresse||1277 NE 79th St|
|At||Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserves|
1277 NE 79th St
Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserves
Bayologist Homeschool Day Winter Solstice Boating the Preserves Eco Adventure December 19, 2017, 10am-1pm It’s almost the end of the year, and almost winter. WINTER. Let’s go out on the boat. Take advantage of the cooler temperatures, migrating birds, and clear, cool waters. Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserves and The Nature Teacher – Winter Solstice Boating the Preserves Eco Adventure. Follow the ticket link. Join us for the last Bayologist Homeschool Day of 2017. Send your homeschooler, age 6 and up, with me for a day on the bay; OR if you have younger kids, join us and make it a family learning experience. Enjoy the bright, blue tranquility of a South Florida late fall day…search for sights and sounds of wildlife, island hop to dig your toes in the sand as you search for marine-life, and enjoy the company of your community.
- The Color Purple
- An Evening with Gladys Knight
- Fast Expo 2018
- Bring Lolita Home, She was...
- BarryU Reunion Weekend
- WDNA Miami Downtown Jazz...
- A Rhondavous w/ III Points...
- Andrea Bocelli
- Alvin Ailey American Dance...
- The Art Of A Spiritual
- Brantley Gilbert: Kick It In...
- Jess Nolan at Lagniappe
- Dwntwn Movie Nights: Goodbye...
- Retirement Seminar - MIA
- Double Stubble
- John Fatica, "I Will Win: Run...
- Fiesta con Boris Larramendi y...
- Reunión de Emprendedores
- Tony Orlando in Concert
- Southwest Florida Tour de...
County of Gila