Banff Mountain Film Festival
|At||Metropolitan Theatre, Morgantown, WV|
Metropolitan Theatre, Morgantown, WV
The Banff Mountain Film Festival is the largest and the most prestigious mountain festival in the world. The World Tour showcases award-winning films and audience favorites from approximately 650 films entered from over 50 countries with stops planned at 450 locations in all seven continents. Traveling from remote landscapes and cultures to up close and personal with adrenaline-packed action sports, the tour is an exhilarating exploration and celebration of the spirit of adventure. Exhilarating and thought provoking, this is a must-see for mountain enthusiasts and those with a spirit of adventure. Through the big screen, audiences can visit remote cultures and the world’s last great wild places as well as experiencing footage of adrenaline packed action sports.
- Last Week of Camp!
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Red-White & Blue and Ollies...
- Week 9
- Morgantown Running Half...
- Wizard of Oz Musical Theater...
- Gaelic Storm at The...
- Morgantown High School Class...
- Community Breakfast
- Greg Short at Crockett's Lodge
- ROBERTS / BAILEY AND...
- WVU College Girl's Night Out
- The Front Bottoms with Kevin...
- King Bee & the Stingers...
- Bionic Monks
- Morgantown Running Group Run
- Artist and Dreamers Paint...
- Keepsake Ornament Morgantown...
- Morgantown Running 4 on the...
County of Monongalia