Baby & Me Yoga - Weekly in Irvine CA
|Addresse||2850 Mesa Verde Dr E, Ste 105|
|At||OC Doula Collective|
2850 Mesa Verde Dr E, Ste 105
OC Doula Collective
Baby+Me Yoga is the perfect way to include your baby in your regular yoga practice. This specialized class focuses on bonding with your baby and creating a strong parenting community. Poses include the option to incorporate your baby and are designed to gently strengthen your core, decrease body aches and help your body recover after birth. Babies may nurse, eat, nap, cry, or play as needed in this flexible and playful class. Open to parents & caregivers. Recommended ages 6 weeks - crawling. $20 per single class $90 for 5 class pass $170 for 10 class pass First Class FREE (registration required. ) $1 mat rentals 60 MINUTE CLASSES ARE EVERY MONDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:30PM. Pre-Registration is required. Please consult with your midwife or doctor prior to attendance. About the Instructor Elizabeth is a yoga instructor who is passionate about supporting women through the transition to motherhood.
- Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida...
- DeviceTalk West 2018 (sharing)
- Dvořák’s New World...
- National TACA Autism...
- Sound Immersion with Gongs...
- Toddler Play Group OC - Moms...
- CBMC Newport Beach
- Madame Butterfly
- Chopin's Piano Concerto
- Bernstein at 100
- Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto
- Symphony of a Thousand
- 6th West Coast Aerial Arts...
- Dr. O'Hara will be speaking...
- Milk Mama - Monthly...
- Big 6 Round 8 Lake Havasu, AZ
- Endless Enchilada Mondays!
- VBAC Monthly Support Group -...
- Big 6 Round 7 Gorman, CA
- Growth Skills - Ultimate...
County of Orange