Autumn Reflections Luminary Service
|Addresse||3805 Meads Creek Rd|
3805 Meads Creek Rd
*THIS EVENT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE ON CAREFIRST SERVICES. Join CareFirst staff in honoring your special person who has passed away. We will remember your loved one, share some snacks, a few tears, and hugs for healing. Event attendance is free, and includes hors de'vours. Luminaries are available for $5 each and can be decorated with messages to your loved one. As the sun sets, the luminaries will be displayed outside as a glowing testament to the lives lived and lost. Immediately following the ceremony, join us for a supportive module entitled, “Surviving the Holidays”, which includes a video and discussion. While attending the Surviving the Holidays portion of the event is encouraged, it is not required. Register for free and buy your luminaries today at: http://igfn.us/form/_lHf-w .
- ERWINNA TAVERN
- Voices of Inspiration for...
- National Grief Awareness Day:...
- Alternative Forms of Grief...
- 11/10 - Copper Coins -...
- Stitches of Comfort Pillow...
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Day
- Steuben PEN
- QCNYS=Quilting Connections
- Crafting Cottage Retreat...
- 3rd Annual Finger Lakes...
County of Steuben