Arigato Zen Meditation and Sound Bath ありがとう禅と音浴
|Addresse||254 Victoria St|
|At||Newport Beach Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple|
254 Victoria St
Newport Beach Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple
*Reservation is required at firstname.lastname@example.org メールにて予約制です。日本語は下です。 We will practice Dr. Soho Machida's Arigato Zen Meditation. Arigato Zen is a vocal chanting meditation (or 'Voice Yoga). It is different from the regular meditation. First-timers are welcomed. Feel free to bring your friends. $10 donations is suggested. (cash only at the event) Please prepare to sit or lie down for a long time. Wear comfortable clothing. Bring a yoga mat, a blanket, and/or a pillow. Chairs are available as well. Official Site: http://www.arigatozen.com/index.php The meditation consists of four pillars: 1."Arigato Walking/Movement" 2."Arigato Breathing" 3."Kansha (gratitude) Zen" 4."Kangi (joy) Zen" 5."Nehan (nirvana) Zen"" Followed by a Sound Bath session.
- Tchaikovsky Spectacular
- Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida...
- OC Night Market [August 24-26]
- DeviceTalk West 2018 (sharing)
- 2018 OC Fair Admission -...
- 2018 Oc Fair Admission -...
- Dvořák’s New World...
- Harley Night #2 at Speedway
- Harley Night #3 at Speedway
- On YOUR FEET for Anthony's...
- The Mack Attack Tour
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- National TACA Autism...
- Sound Immersion with Gongs...
- Toddler Play Group OC - Moms...
- CBMC Newport Beach
- Madame Butterfly
- Chopin's Piano Concerto
- Aromatherapy in Heath Care -...
- Bernstein at 100
County of Orange