Applications - Upledger CranioSacral Therapy Bodywork for Autism
|Addresse||6225 University Ave, Ste 205|
6225 University Ave, Ste 205
Applications of Upledger CranioSacral Therapy Massage & Bodywork for Autism with Tami Goldstein 9 CE Hours NCBTMB and state of WI approved A massage therapist can provide invaluable hands on work to children with autism, Current prevalence is 1 in 45. This course is designed to prepare you for success when working with individuals on the autism spectrum or with sensory processing disorders. The course is open to other health care providers and to parents or caregivers of individuals with autism. Workshop Fee: $225 or $195 (if paid by 9/15/17) Study Guide: $15 (paid directly to instructor on first day of class) Optional: Read Coming Through the Fog by Tami Goldstein 9 Continuing Education Hours: For those Licensed or Certified in Massage Therapy or bodywork.
- Brew 'n View: Moonrise...
- The Mowglis at High Noon...
- Mommy & Me Cupcake Painting
- Trivia: Simpsons vs Family Guy
- Herbal & Goat Milk Soap...
- UWSO Performs Grieg,...
- Holistic Decluttering,...
- Distill America Preview: J...
- Theology on Tap
- Black History Month Film:...
- Dealer Ride: KSU 1:30
- Madison Reads Leopold
- WILD BEAST FEAST
- Eskimo Brothers at Off...
- Women's Paint and & Schmooze...
- Trivia: Super Troopers
- Homecooked at Hillel Shabbat
- Ray Wylie Hubbard w/ Frankie...
- H.S. WR D3 WIAA Individual...
- Feb. 22: Senator Tammy Baldwin
County of Boone