Annual BCS Party Cruise : Long Beach to Ensenada
|At||Long Beach Cruise Terminal Carnival Imagination|
Long Beach Cruise Terminal Carnival Imagination
The month of August is the 1 month out of the year without any Beach City Sports leagues or tournaments, which means it's TIME TO PARTY for our staff, players, and team captains. JOIN US for the 3rd Annual BCS CRUISE with group rates for all BCS friends & family on a from Long Beach, CA to Ensenada Mexico. Three days of all you can eat food, onboard entertainment, (optional) open bar wristbands, a day in-port at Encenada, and a party-day at sea... the photos & memories from this trip are always epic, and we want you there with us. $100 deposit reserves your spot if you sign up before January 31st, and we'll let you decide how fancy you want to get with the number of people in your room & size of your suite (more info below). WHEN: Cruise departs the evening of Thursday, August 16th - Returns morning of Sunday, August 19th.
- Working With Conflict
- Become A Travel Business Owner
- Don't Be A Grinch
- In Person: Understand 4...
- 14th Annual - Ratopia Surf...
- International Celebration of...
- Duo Vis-À-Vis - Viola and...
- Live After 5ive December:...
- Countdown To Carnival New...
- CSUDH Innovative Teaching...
- Crowned Royals Open Mic
- Information Meetings and Tours
- The 21st Century Workforce
- Welcome Day Spring 2019
- Caribbean Heritage:...
- Church in Hard Places
- Long Beach Saturday Market
- Prayer School with Brian...
- 2019 Labor Law Critical...
County of Nassau