Annual BCS Party Cruise : Long Beach to Ensenada
|At||Long Beach Cruise Terminal Carnival Imagination|
Long Beach Cruise Terminal Carnival Imagination
The month of August is the 1 month out of the year without any Beach City Sports leagues or tournaments, which means it's TIME TO PARTY for our staff, players, and team captains. JOIN US for the 3rd Annual BCS CRUISE with group rates for all BCS friends & family on a from Long Beach, CA to Ensenada Mexico. Three days of all you can eat food, onboard entertainment, (optional) open bar wristbands, a day in-port at Encenada, and a party-day at sea... the photos & memories from this trip are always epic, and we want you there with us. $100 deposit reserves your spot if you sign up before January 31st, and we'll let you decide how fancy you want to get with the number of people in your room & size of your suite (more info below). WHEN: Cruise departs the evening of Thursday, August 16th - Returns morning of Sunday, August 19th.
- GURLSociety Long Beach Meeting
- Parkview Village 4th Annual...
- The Trip @ Long Beach BBQ...
- Island Fitness by Ilima
- Pato and Antoinette's...
- Beginners Meditation & Potluck
- The Trip at the Long Beach...
- Sandernistas Meet n Greet
- Cabrillo H.S 10 Year Class...
- Johnel's 60th Birthday Cruise
- Figure Drawing Workshop
- Aventura Dance Cruise - Oct...
- GCN Seminar AT SEA
- Beach Windz Thanksgiving
- Cruise-Virgin Getaway
- Kings & Queens of Wakanda at...
- Westerly Catalina Trip Blue...
- Propel Women Activate - Long...
- Beach Cleanup Every 4th Sunday
- 2019 Ensenada Super Bowl...
County of Nassau