An Appalachian Christmas Carol
|Addresse||911 Reems Creek Rd|
|At||Vance Birthplace State Historic Site|
911 Reems Creek Rd
Vance Birthplace State Historic Site
This winter at the Vance Birthplace, we will partner with the American Myth Center and present one of the greatest Christmas stories ever told, but with our own Zebulon Vance right smack dab in the middle. Through the theatrical magic of toy theatre, we will transport the audience directly into Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, as they will go on an extraordinary and illuminating journey through the entire site of the Birthplace. It will be an evening of story and tradition, but with a Carolina twist. Tours will run Friday, January 19th and Saturday, January 20th every 30 minutes starting at 5:00 pm with the last tour at 9:00 pm. Adults are $5.00, 18 and under $2.00, 5 and under free. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made for $2 per ticket. Call the site at 828-645-6706 (9a-5p, Tues-Sat) or drop by during our open hours to reserve tickets for your group.
- Artist's Way Workshop
- Yoga Inbound Summer Intensive
- The Grubbery Food Truck
- Michelle Leigh @TBirds
- Wildcrafting & Medicine...
- Triple Threat Rocks Tangle...
- Independence Day Celebrations
- Trinity High School Graduation
- Album Release party/Tour Kick...
- Yoga with Ariel at The Golden...
- Weaverville Farmers' Market -...
- Weaverville's Music on Main
- Trinity Players "Mary Poppins"
- PDB at Tangle Blue Saloon
- EarthCraft: Weekend Workshop
- Father's Day Feast: Fire,...
- Fire with sticks - Intro to...
- Saturday Yoga at Yantra, 11...
- Tulip Poplar Baskets
- Mens and Womens League
County of Trinity