An Appalachian Christmas Carol
|Addresse||911 Reems Creek Rd|
|At||Vance Birthplace State Historic Site|
911 Reems Creek Rd
Vance Birthplace State Historic Site
This Christmas season at the Vance Birthplace, we will partner with the American Myth Center and present one of the greatest Christmas stories ever told, but with our own Zebulon Vance right smack dab in the middle. Through the theatrical magic of toy theatre, we will transport the audience directly into Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, as they will go on an extraordinary and illuminating journey through the entire site of the Birthplace. It will be an evening of story and tradition, but with a Carolina twist. Tours will run Friday, December 8th and Saturday, December 9th every 30 minutes starting at 5:00 pm with the last tour at 9:00 pm. Adults are $5.00, 18 and under $2.00, 5 and under free. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made for $2 per ticket.
- The Stone Hearts Rock Tangle...
- 1 O'Clock Buzz Trio
- We're Baaaack.. The Stone...
- LaGrange Classic Mountain...
- One Year in Weaverville...
- Annual Scholarship Auction
- NBMS Chilly Challenge
- Annual Buncombe County GAL...
- His Fold 2nd Annual Gospel...
- Balms & Salves Class
- Chinese New Years Celebration
- 11 Day Yoga Challenge
- Hawthorne at Weaverville...
- Thirsty Thursday Beer Yoga
- Jump Start the New Year! Less...
- An Evening with Jim Reynolds
- RMEF Trinity Chapter Big Game...
- NorCal Jazz Festival
- Winter Fashion Show
- Winter 2018 Weight Loss...
County of Trinity