Amber Ikeman + Jessica Delacruz at Austin's
|Addresse||929 W Fairbanks Ave|
929 W Fairbanks Ave
Curl up with a hot drink and unwind with original acoustic music by Amber Ikeman and Jessica Delacruz. No cover; donations appreciated. Amber Ikeman’s music carries audiences across the open spaces of the American West and into the depths of their souls. Both powerful and intimate, her folk/Americana songs tell stories of self-discovery, resilience, and wildness, with a soulful tone ranging from a husky chest voice to a bell-clear soprano. A rebellious streak and insatiable wanderlust led Amber to quit her nine-to-five job in her Florida hometown to be a dishwasher in Yellowstone National Park. It was the inspiration for her debut album, “Free,” named one of Southwest Montana’s top local albums of 2015. An engaging performer, she received the 2017 Vic Heyman Songwriting Award.
- (Hed) P. E. at The Haven
- Living Room Reset
- Winter Park Wine & Dine |...
- Botanical Quest
- Orlando Creepy Crawl &...
- SPEED LIMIT 70 at Muldoon's
- 2-Night Family Trauma Retreat
- Dolly's USO Benefit 2018
- Muldoons Acoustic Open Mic
- Make Like The Leaves - A Yoga...
- Learn to Play Tuesdays
- Friday Nights in Shadespire...
- Wednesday Hobby Workshop
- Enchanted Nature Walkabout
- Living Parables Worship and...
County of Grand