Amber Ikeman + Jessica Delacruz at Austin's
|Addresse||929 W Fairbanks Ave|
929 W Fairbanks Ave
Curl up with a hot drink and unwind with original acoustic music by Amber Ikeman and Jessica Delacruz. No cover; donations appreciated. Amber Ikeman’s music carries audiences across the open spaces of the American West and into the depths of their souls. Both powerful and intimate, her folk/Americana songs tell stories of self-discovery, resilience, and wildness, with a soulful tone ranging from a husky chest voice to a bell-clear soprano. A rebellious streak and insatiable wanderlust led Amber to quit her nine-to-five job in her Florida hometown to be a dishwasher in Yellowstone National Park. It was the inspiration for her debut album, “Free,” named one of Southwest Montana’s top local albums of 2015. An engaging performer, she received the 2017 Vic Heyman Songwriting Award.
- Sunset Patio Potluck Paddle
- Catatonic Scripts @ Austin's...
- An Evening with The Fritz
- The Hot Seat
- Inspired Words
- Exhibition Tour w/Elizabeth...
- Leopard Rescue Poker Run &...
- The Graduate
- Eva Weingarten feat. Keegan...
- Oral's Karaoke Birthday Bash 2
- Vivace Open House
- Clown Performance at Winter...
- Explore the Elements in the...
- XMO Extreme Mobility Camp
- Team In Training Alumni Fun...
- Orlando Overdrive: Best in...
- The Geek Easy presents:...
- PKF Free Improv Comedy at The...
- Best of Geek Trivia Tuesday:...
County of Grand