AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers - Valdosta Campus
Our American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR Course for Healthcare Providers is a classroom, video based, instructor-led class that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support. This course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Our BLS CPR course teaches skills using the AHA proven Practice-While-Watching technique, which allows Instructors to observe students, provide feedback and guide students’ acquisition of skills. This 4 hour course includes Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED training. A two year AHA certification card is awarded upon completion of the class. This course is regularly scheduled each month on a Wiregrass campus or can be scheduled by demand for a group.
Call 229.333.2122. Course Fee: $70/person.
More Events For You
- Cuties & Crowns: A Girls'...
- NASWGA WEST REGION 2019...
- NAACP Member Banquet
- ULTIMATE LADIES NIGHT OUT
- Heartsaver CPR, AED, & Basic...
- AHA Basic Life Support for...
- Whimsical Evening Paint Night
- Fire Marshal Training
- Beached Boat Paint Night
- AHA CPR Instructor Renewal...
- Watermelon Painting
- Black Student League...
- ASA End of the Year Dinner
- Fantasy Men XXXL
- Boy Scout Troop 418 & Youth...
- YFN Lucci Performing Live
- The UnMasking.... Painting...
- Second Annual Suwannee...
- INTENTIONAL BREAKTHROUGH
- Reset Your Heart Healing...
County of Lowndes