Aerial Conditioning And Open Aerial Play Fridays!
|Addresse||606 6th St|
|At||Crested Butte Dance Collective|
606 6th St
Crested Butte Dance Collective
Aerial Conditiong and Open Aerial Fridays Winter 2017. Two 45 min classes back to back. Aerial Conditioning 8:30am-9:15am $12 Open aerial 9:15am-10:00 am, $8 All levels welcome including NEVER EVERS ages 15 and up. Come play with us. Roatating Instructors. Aerial Conditioning class description: Climb, pull, flip upside-down, and hold yourself in challenging positions in the air while you develop amazing overall body strength. Work with lyra and aerial fabric as well as floor exercises and stretching. Aerial Conditioning focuses on balancing, strength, and flexibility. It’s a great way to build up confidence for instructed aerial dance class sessions. All levels and never-evers welcome. Open to ages 15 and up. Open aerial Class description: Supervised aerial practice sessions with no instruction.
- Movie Night: Snowbeast
- Share the Slate Annual Public...
- Crested Butte Ladyshred
- Telescope 101
- Fan Ski Escape with Mike Evans
- An Evening with Jamie Ford
- Ski Escape with Tracy
- Chris Robinson Brotherhood US...
- Karaoke with Jimbo
- Criminal Justice: Law and...
- Women's March Events - Town...
- Hip Hop Cardio Dance January
- The Crested Butte School of...
- The Famed North Country of...
- Cement Creek Commons/CB...
- Blue Recluse Band
- LandShark Pond Skim
- Al Johnson Telemark Race
- USASA Boardercross &...
- Easter Egg Hunt
County of Gunnison