|Addresse||1832 W 9th St|
|At||Grace United Methodist Church|
1832 W 9th St
Grace United Methodist Church
NEW "ADVENT" SERMON SERIES "It was NOT a Silent Night" "Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright..." From the carols we sing, to the art on our Christmas cards, we are surrounded by images of the serene young Mary in clean, beautiful robes, holding the calm baby. Who is she? What was that night really like? We have a picture of what that first Christmas have been like for Mary...perfect and holy. The reality, however, was not unlike our own lives. There was joy, but it was mixed with pain and sorrow, uncertainty and adversity. This was true throughout her life, with blessings and pain intermingled. This year we'll be preparing our hearts for Christmas by looking at Jesus' life through Mary's eyes. We'll tell her story by starting not at the beginning but at the end.
- Paint & Pints
- Joey 4TNO @ Irish Jack’s
- AF Live Launch Party
- Round Up With Spiral Natural...
- Conversation with Council...
- Michael Mahan at Country...
- Foster Parent Training Class
- Grief Support and Education
- Hastings Spring Craft Show
- Parent Coalition Meeting...
- Developmental Stages of Your...
- Designer Purse Bingo back at...
- Roger Allen Band at Country...
- Dairy Developmental Committee...
- RCR 2018 Corps Audition Camp
- Garret McPhae at Country...
- Introduction to Wooden Flutes
- Video Production
- Open Mic Night
- Open Mic Night and Live Music...
County of Oswego