A dormir a soñar
|Addresse||264 Huntington Avenue|
|At||Huntington Theatre Company|
264 Huntington Avenue
Huntington Theatre Company
Lifegiver, caretaker, mother earth. Each of us has a unique relationship with those we call “Mother.” A dormir a soñar explores the hopes, dreams, and challenges of motherhood. Palaver Strings, pianist Moisès Fernández Via, and participants from the Lullaby Project will join forces in celebrating and reflecting on the power and complexity of motherhood through William Grant Still’s nostalgic Mother and Child, Chopin’s monumental Piano Concerto in E Minor, and original lullabies by new moms, written together with Palaver musicians through our chapter of the Lullaby Project. PROGRAM: STILL Mother & Child CHOPIN Piano Concerto No.1 in E minor, Op. 11 Original Lullabies from the 2017 Lullaby Project Listen to Lullabies from our 2016 Project here: http://www.palaverstrings.org/listen-1 .
- SOLD OUT - Treat Yo Shelf: A...
- Patrice Bergeron & 98.5 The...
- Third Thursdays: Salon Style
- GLR Presents: Sorority Noise,...
- Visions of Community 2018
- Welcome the Stranger
- Evening of Inspired Leaders
- Greenway Play Session: Spring...
- Silly Soirée
- 40th Anniversary: Artists M -...
- Jazz and CI Faculty Spotlight
- Boston Burger Company...
- House Of Mambo Social 1/26
- CryptoParty: A Crash Course...
- Delta Sigma Pi Spring 2018...
- NEC Symphony + Loebel
- The Lost Collective, Billa...
- The Fishbowl Returns
- Skeevivor! Skeeball...
- Valentine's Day Serenade /...
County of Erie