5th of 5 Fabulous 3-Day Weekends: ACP (235 Hours)
|At||AromaEducators School of Essential Oil Studies|
AromaEducators School of Essential Oil Studies
2018 CLASS DATES for the '5 Fabulous 3-Day Weekend Classes' January 26-28 February 2-4 March 2-4 March 23-25 April 20-22 Classroom Time: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM each day Contact Cha Roberts with questions or to register for the ACP. (607-331-6076 or AromaEducators@gmail.com) Our ACP curriculum is for beginners and for those who wish to deepen their knowledge about aromatherapy, essential oils and their therapeutic properties. This experience may heighten their relationship to aromatic plants and nature. Through hands on blending activities, which are based on the theories and guidelines discussed in class students will gain practical knowledge of the concepts of holistic aromatherapy.Our goal is to educate about the safe and effective use of essential oils and their role in aromatherapy for personal health, wellness and professional development.
- Ithaca Farmers Market, Winter...
- Tough Turtle
- Sitara Night 2018: Diversity...
- Forté x DysID Present:...
- Ecstatic Dance Sanctuary ft....
- Firebirds Breakfast Fundraiser
- Ithaca SURJ February Chapter...
- Capoeira at Toko Imports
- Anabel's After Hours
- Art Opening
- Cider tasting: South Hill...
- Ithaca College Wind Ensemble
- Twiddle Pre-Party with Dapper...
- LGBT Film Series: Regarding...
- Teacher's Happy Hour
- Free Southside Playtime
- Robin Burnett and A Band
- Grant Program Information...
- Reggae Night with The Crucial...
County of Tompkins