40 hour Hazwoper Training
|Addresse||2040 Peabody Rd|
|At||CAL INC Training, LLC|
2040 Peabody Rd
CAL INC Training, LLC
In accordance with Title 8 Section 5192(e) of the General Industry Safety Orders, Training: General site workers (such as equipment operators, general laborers, and supervisory personnel) engaged in hazardous substance removal or other activities which expose or potentially expose workers to hazardous substances and health hazards shall receive 40 hours of instruction. Certified curriculum includes the following: A review of 8 CCR 5192 (29 CFR 1910.120) and the core elements of an occupational safety and health program; The content of a medical surveillance program; The content of an effective site safety and health plan; Emergency response plan and procedures; Adequate illumination; Sanitation recommendations and equipment; Review and explanation of OSHA's hazard-communication standard; Review of other applicable standards; Rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under applicable OSHA and EPA laws.
- January Swatt- Super Bowl...
- Dine-n-Donate Jan 2018
- Talent Show
- Valentine's Day Owl Grams
- Orchard M.A.D Club Coat Drive
- Afternoon Tea with Pink...
- Bulldog Baseball 12u Black...
- Ginny Owens in Vacaville, CA
- Opioid Epidemic Seminar
- One Sharp Mind reggae/rock...
- Iron Steed Wine & Paint Night!
- The Point Bistro & Cantina...
- Sibling Day
- Queenax High Performance Demos
- Church Work Day
- Christian Church of Vacaville
- Vaca High vs. Napa High- Home...
- Beginner Macrame Workshop
- Hebrew Scriptures
County of Solano