2nd Annual Remembrance Walk
|Addresse||165 E Wesley Ave|
|At||Toombs County Courthouse|
165 E Wesley Ave
Toombs County Courthouse
On September 11, 2001 our country changed. We were attacked by an enemy that no one saw coming. This attack changed our thinking and our minds, but not our hearts. Over 7,000 human lives have died since this horrific day and are still dying to ensure our freedoms. On September 8, 2018, in Lyons, Ga., myself, along with many others are going to walk and with each step will show Honor and Remembrance to those that have fallen including our hometown hero, SSG. Dustin Wright. Several Medal of Honor recipients will be attending and walking, along with other hopeful military units to pay tribute to our fallen hero's. I'm paying a special tribute to our Medal of Honor recipients. Funds raised will cover lodging, meals and possible travel expenses along with a luncheon for the military after the event.
- Claude Arbogast Memorial...
- A Spice of Life Farm Dinner
- Sugar Pine Farm Dinner August...
- Blackbelly Farm Dinner...
- Butcher and The Blonde Farm...
- Cured Farm Dinner
- GB Culinary Farm Dinner
- Heroines and Heroes of Cancer...
- The #1 Latin Party in Chicago
- The 2018 Lyons Fiddle Fest
- Monthly Mediterranean Buffet...
- Steppin 4 Tata day at Roxy's...
- Edible Flower Class
County of Wayne