2018 Ouray "Wild West" Ice Festival
|Addresse||280 County Rd 361|
|At||Ouray Ice Park|
280 County Rd 361
Ouray Ice Park
The Ouray Ice Festival held each January is an annual gathering of the ice climbing community and the main fundraiser for the Ouray Ice Park. For three days and three nights Ouray is an absolute ice climbing mecca; ice climbers, both novice and pro travel from around the world to celebrate the growing sport of ice climbing. During daily vendor exhibitions Festival attendees have the opportunity to demo the latest ice tools, apparel, and gear from the Outdoor industries leading retailers. Hundreds of spectators line the top of the Gorge on Saturday and Sunday to watch the world’s best ice and mixed climbing talent battle for the prize. And, with over 100 interactive and educational climbing clinics to accommodate every skill level, Festival participants are sure to have an experience to remember.
- Black Bear Pass, Alpine loop...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3:...
- Happy Hour with You Knew Me...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3
- 10th Annual Wine, Chocolate...
- Scott Helmer at The Wright...
- 2018 FJ Summit
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN JAM
- Ouray - Intermediate 2-Day...
- Fall Colors Gigapixel...
- Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride
- Ouray (Hotel) Basecamp Tour
- Kara Huber Piano Concert
- Ouray to Moab for Karen &...
- July Hot Stuff Retreat in...
- 2018 Fashion Show and Luncheon
- Ouray 50 Mile Endurance Run
- GXOR does FJ Summit 2018
- Ouray 100 Mile Endurance Run
County of Ouray