2018 Ouray Ice Camp
|At||Ouray, CO, United States|
Ouray, CO, United States
The AAC Triangle Chapter is headed for Ouray, Colorado, one of the top ice climbing destinations in North America, for climbing in the Ouray Ice Park and on challenging back country ice routes. Jim Donini, former president of the American Alpine Club, calls the Ouray Ice Park “the best venue in the world to develop ice-climbing skills,” and it’s easy to see why. The Ice Park is home to more than 200 top rope and lead climbs, most within a 15-30 minute walk from downtown Ouray. For more information on Ouray ice climbing visit: http://ourayicepark.com/ Lodging: We have reserved affordable lodging for the nights of January 27 through February 3. The Spangler House is a spacious residence in the center of Ouray within a few minutes’ walk of bars, restaurants, the Ice Park and San Juan Mountain Guides.
- Black Bear Pass, Alpine loop...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3:...
- Happy Hour with You Knew Me...
- ICOpro Canyoneer Level 1-2-3
- 10th Annual Wine, Chocolate...
- Scott Helmer at The Wright...
- 2018 FJ Summit
- COLORADO MOUNTAIN JAM
- Ouray - Intermediate 2-Day...
- Fall Colors Gigapixel...
- Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride
- Ouray (Hotel) Basecamp Tour
- Kara Huber Piano Concert
- Ouray to Moab for Karen &...
- July Hot Stuff Retreat in...
- 2018 Fashion Show and Luncheon
- Ouray 50 Mile Endurance Run
- GXOR does FJ Summit 2018
- Ouray 100 Mile Endurance Run
County of Ouray