2018 Five Day Fall Intensive with William C. C. Chen
|Addresse||430 East St|
430 East St
Join the infamous William C. CChen for an intensive 5-day Tai Chi retreat. William C. CChen was born in Chekiang, China. He started teaching Tai Chi Chuan at the beginning of the 1950s while training as a live-in student of the famous Great-Grandmaster Cheng Man-Ching who preferred to be called Professor Cheng. Besides being the youngest of Professor Cheng’s senior student, he was also a favorite disciple. In the 1950s he was involved competitively in the various free-style, Chinese Wushu. In 1958, he won second place in the Taiwan National Olympic Competition. Grandmaster William C. CChen has devoted his life to the study of body mechanics and the effects of Tai Chi Chuan for art of self-defense as well as on physical health, and to the application of the principles of Tai Chi Chuan.
- Fridays at the Gateways w....
- Healing Through Sheng Zhen...
- 36 Day Sheng Zhen Gong and...
- Yang Style Taijiquan Training...
- Terence Dunn’s Flying...
- Qigong Master Key 1 & 2...
- The Meaning of Tai Chi and...
- Mulan Quan with Alexia Rees
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Organ...
County of Conecuh