2018 Field Guide Training Course
|Addresse||869 Main Street/Route 6A|
|At||Cape Cod Museum of Natural History|
869 Main Street/Route 6A
Cape Cod Museum of Natural History
Do you love talking about nature? Does nature inspire you? If you have a yen to learn about the natural history of Cape Cod, Wing Island, and the Stony Brook Valley area, and if you enjoy talking with others and sharing what you’ve learned, then come join a like-minded group of individuals and become a volunteer field guide at Cape Cod’s Nature Place, The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. The 2018 Field Guide Training Course begins on Tuesday, March 6th and continues on 5 consecutive Tuesday mornings through April 10th. The sessions are 9:00am-2pm and include lunch. Each session includes a presentation and a walk across Wing Island to Cape Cod Bay (i.e. appropriate dress including waterproof boots is required) and special presentations. New guides will learn about the natural history of Cape Cod in general and the Stony Brook Valley and Wing Island in Brewster in particular.
- The Zoo comes for the Bull
- JTG Live at Bull & Barrel
- Library Mini Golf!
- Grow Your Own Meadow, Large...
- Monarch Mania!
- Honey Bee Buzz
- The Monarch Butterfly ~...
- Butterfly Brushstrokes
- Mad Science!
- Bug Bonanza
- Pollinator Planting Party
- Digging Into the Past:...
- Author Talk: Sedona Summer
- REVILERS//NOTHING BUT...
- Founders Brewing Tap Takeover
- Orval Day 2018
- The 33rd Annual Good Friday...
- Open Mic Classical with...
- Let's Talk About Books: Brown...
- Master Gardener Plant Sale
County of Blaine