2018 ECON Showdown
|Addresse||9 Mudge Way|
|At||Bedford High School (Massachusetts)|
9 Mudge Way
Bedford High School (Massachusetts)
Third Annual LEAF Network ECON Showdown student competition will be held Tues April 10th. The competition offers a competitive yet fun way for students to express their Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and International Economics knowledge acquired throughout their year. Teams are put through a diverse selection of academic challenges including written examinations, critical thinking problems, an international problem-solving case study, and a fun "pub-style" trivia round. Divided into two separate divisions for AP/Honors level students and general level students, the contest produces two separate champions, both of whom earned their respective prizes through a quiz-bowl style questioning round in the finals. The competition is scored based on total points, with student teams banking as many points as possible each round.
- Easter Brunch Buffet
- Mid-Cities Dems Meeting w/...
- Embracing Your Beauty at 50+
- Book Clubs: Demystified!
- Screw It, Lets Ride to Pit...
- Free Live Animal Show
- Byrne & Kelly Concert in...
- Stories in Motion
- Men's Night Out
- Old Bedford Village Civil War...
- Advanced Blues Guitar...
- Bedford Chants for February...
- Dirty Turtle Birthday Bash
- Men's Grooming: Everyday Tips...
- TZDC @ Locality
- Bedford County Republican...
- Bedford Moose Lodge/Acoustic...
- BHS Class of 2018 Flatbread...
- Ladies' Night Out, A Women's...
- Safety training- Indiana
County of Lincoln