2018 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference
|Addresse||1107 Jamboree Rd|
|At||Hyatt Regency Newport Beach|
1107 Jamboree Rd
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
The California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS) Volunteer Services invites you to attend the 2018 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference to be held February 19-21, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. The conference theme — “Our Connections, Our Impact, Our Stories” — focuses on the relationships that healthcare volunteers build, the lives we impact, and the stories we have to tell. Our intended audience is volunteer leaders, volunteers, paid staff who manage volunteer programs, community partners, and inter-professional peers looking to expand their services with volunteer programs.
2018 California Hospital Volunteer Leadership Conference Newport Beach Orange Hyatt Regency Newport Beach monday, february 19, 2018 - Events Newport Beach 2018
- Susan Kasten-Osborn MEMORIAL
- Black Optical | Bi-Annual Sale
- 8th Annual Sugano Shihan...
- Tax Reform Meeting
- Natalie Brooke Duo at The...
- YCP OC Executive Speaker...
- Bach's St. John Passion
- It's In The Bag
- Talley Vineyards Wine Dinner
- Dory Beach Clean Up!...
- Meet Michael Kotick
- St. Patrick's Month Begins at...
- SABA-SC's Orange County Mixer
- Willy Wonka's Purim Shabbat...
- Your Road to PHIIT
- Newport Mesa Continuing...
- Penn's Center for Innovation...
- Renown Muzak Band
- Cinco de Mayo Yacht Party -...
- Caribbean Yacht Party -...
County of Orange