2018 Author Series with Laura Lee Smith
|Addresse||401 E University Ave|
|At||Alachua County Library District|
401 E University Ave
Alachua County Library District
Author Laura Lee Smith visits #Gainesville on Sunday, January 7 to discuss her new book The Ice House at the #HeadquartersBranch at 2:30pm. Laura Lee Smith’s first book, Heart of Palm was praised for her “intelligence, heart, wit” by Richard Russo, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of Empire Falls. Smith returns to the Library to speak about her new book releasing December 5th—The Ice House. Readers will not soon forget this vibrant portrait of multifaceted characters. She captures the urgency of reconnecting with a loved one when time seems to be slipping away. It firmly establishes Smith as a gifted voice in American fiction. Smith lives in St. Augustine.
2018 Author Series with Laura Lee Smith Gainesville Sumter Alachua County Library District sunday, january 7, 2018 - Events Gainesville 2018
- BYX: The Rave Awakens
- Monday Midnight Prayer!
- Trivia Night with ELULS
- Bring-A-Friend Class
- Mailing Party
- Benefit Book Signing
- Tu B'Shevat Family Shabbat
- Grateful Gator Day 2018
- Once Upon a Time with Alice...
- Changeville Film Showcase,...
- SOTA's fundraiser: Chipotle...
- Brunch After Party
- February Meeting: Lichens w/...
- SOTA's Fundraiser: Sweet...
- HBG VIII: Gainesville Rock...
- Cafe conversation
- Mommy + Me
- Performer, Composer, Audience...
- Erik Alvar's UF Masters...
- House & Tacos w/ Les Voss +...
County of Sumter