We are pleased to announce that our 200 hour RYT program will launch on February, 10, 2018, led by Sera Melini. Our Yoga Teacher Training program has been restructured for the new year. We’ve spent lots of time researching the curriculum that connects with our studio and with the future of SDYBF. This year, lead instructor Sera Melini, will guide you through a one-of-a-kind Ayurvedic Hatha Vinyasa training program to give you the deepest possible understanding of yoga as both a practitioner, and an instructor.
About The Program:
This foundational, comprehensive program will accelerate your physical practice as well as your understanding of the nuances that make movement and breath mechanics powerful. Upon completion you will be able to practice movement at home with confidence, make intelligent modifications to your practice in class, and of course, share a wealth of knowledge as a solid teacher of yoga.
We are offering full certification options, as well as drop-in sessions for continuing education credits through Yoga Alliance or to simply gain more knowledge of a particular topic.
This training will cover in depth:
* Asana (alignment, sequence theory, therapeutics)
* Physical and Subtle Anatomy (including ha/tha schematics, vayu mechanics, bandhas, nadis, chakras, koshas)
* Art of Sequencing for Change and Development of Physical and Subtle Bodies (therapeutics - physical, emotional and energetic, strength building, weight management)
* Art of Adjustments and Body Observation (including applied massage technique and marma therapeutics)
* Ayurveda : Indian Science of Medicine (as applied through 5 elements philosophy)
* Pranayama (methods, how to see, control, direct Prana)
* Yoga Philosophy (Panjanli’s Yoga Sutras - 8 Limbs of Yoga, Bhagavad Gita, Sankhya Theory, Purusha Arthas, Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
* History of Yoga (including the styles of practice)
* Chanting, Sanskrit and Musicality in Practice
* Developing Your Voice (teaching from a thoughtful, present, service oriented, organic place)
* Business of Yoga
Why this training?:
This training is thoughtful, clear, and inspiring.
It is based off 20 years of faithful study and practice.
You will become a whole and individual teacher. Your confidence will come from direct and deep comprehension of the purpose for movement and breath.
Your classes will be appropriately built to serve the students in the room, the time of day and year, and will be inspiring, creative, scientifically supported, and safe.
1) Monthly Payment Option: Pay $415 Per Month: Pay $500 deposit / sign up fee initially + make 7 payments of $415 to a credit card on file (total paid at the end will be $3405). Payments are charged on the 16th of the month during the training period.
2) Pay Up Front and Save $500: Pay $2900 total tuition for all training sessions if you pay up front.
3) Sign up for individual sessions for $500 per weekend on a drop-in basis.
This is a great option for those who do not wish to commit to all sessions up front or for those who are not interested in pursuing teaching certification.
This is absolutely amazing.