Women's Fall Outdoor Adventure
|Addresse||1303 County Road 204|
|At||Lake Leatherwood City Park - Eureka Springs|
Outdoor Adventures for Women is planning a fun fall weekend event at Lake Leatherwood in Eureka Springs, AR in October. We invite all women, ages, experience levels to come out for fun easy hiking weekend. Day 1: Saturday Oct 21st (Optional) Camp out/Cookout 5pm-6pm Arrive leisurely at Lake Leatherwood. Bring your own tent, sleeping gear to overnight. 7pm Campfire/Cookout provided by OAFW. Meet new women, share stories, unwind from your busy life. BYOB Day 2: Sunday Oct 22nd 8am Breakfast/Coffee provided by OAFW 9am Yoga led by Yoga with KT 10am Intro to backpacking discussion. Never backpacked before, been intimidated on what to bring or how to get started? This is a great way to learn about the trips we have been on and what equipment/supplies you need to get started on your first backpacking adventure.
11am Day Hike into Lake Leatherwood. 4-6mile hiking adventure near water, picturesque dam and overlook scenic area. Pack your own water, snacks/lunch. 2ish Wrap Up Price: $25 Sat/Sun ticket $20 Sunday only .
- Great Ozarkan Beard Off
- 70th Annual Ozark Folk...
- Ride to Eureka!
- Free Concert with Meredith...
- Deep Misunderstanding
- Scott Ellison Band | Eureka...
- Free Concert with Alvin Hart
- ESNA Train Excursions
- Justin Driggers at The...
- Rheva's Key at New Dehli In...
- Rheva's Key live at The New...
- Manouche Jam
- Flipoff Pirates | Eureka...
- PINK OUT NIGHT ~ Highlander...
- DELVIS LIVE at the Beaver Den
- 2017 Diversity Drag Show
- Halloween Cruiser Nights Ride!
- 2017 Fall Diversity
- Porsche Palooza 2017
- Food and Wine Weekend at the...