Thrive after 5 | Working Remotely
|Addresse||152 E. Main St. PO Box 112|
|At||The Loft Coworking Space,Harbor Springs|
ABOUT THIS EVENT Working remotely is becoming more and more common and has huge benefits to employees, and employers. But it's not all about sitting in your PJs and getting to sleep in, remote work comes with its own set of challenges. Join us for a roundtable discussion on tips, tricks, and challenges. While you're at it you can check out The LOFT – Harbor Springs' new co-working space. We'll bring the Christmas cookies, you bring the conversation. WHAT IS A THRIVE AFTER 5 EVENT? Thrive After 5 events are an opportunity for you to learn a new skill or take part in a conversation that directly impacts young professionals in Northern Michigan. Every other month we discuss a new topic that you can put into practice right away. As always, this is a relaxed event (i.e. no suits required.
Hooray. ) where you can meet some future friends and like-minded YPs. WHO CAN ATTEND Members and non-members alike are welcome to attend Thrive After 5 meetups.
- 53rd Annual Moose Jaw Safari
- Fat Tires and Snow Shoes Demo
- The Star of Bethlehem part 2
- New Years eve shoot
- Harry & Snowman Benefit Film...
- Paul Mitchell Instagram Hair...
- 12 Bars of Christmas at...
- Harry and Snowman | Little...
- Christmas Preparation at Holy...
- Wave Table Wednesdays
- Holiday Book Fair
- Jeff Fitzgerald Band All...
- Burger Night All Welcome
- Learn to use Libby, the new...
- Anniversary Celebration
- Christmas Trees, Wine & Beer...
- NMR Senior Oh-Hill Evaluation
- Alpine On-Hill Evaluation
- Make-and-Take Holiday...