Stop Bullying 5 K Run/Walk
|Addresse||30 Public Sq|
|At||The Lion Karate Dojo|
5 K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk. October 14th. The Stop Bullying program is specially designed for young children and young adults from all over Lawrence, Wayne, and Giles counties at no cost to their families. This is to help children who suffer from bullying or they are bullies. The 5 K's mssion is to provide educational self-defense experiences, build confidence and the strength necessary for dealing with this common problem in and outside the school setting. This race helps to benefit families who are not able to pay for the monthly class fee for karate lessons.
If you would like to help get Sponsors. Please Private message or post your name below. We have details on Sponsorship. This to help establish a Scholarship Fund for students who cannot afford the monthly karate fees.
DATE: UPDATED...OCTOBER 14th. Hope you all are still interested. We were just afraid August was going to be too hot.
We will have Prizes, Shirts, and will be asking for Sponsors soon.
- Pack 38 Cub Scout Round Up
- Tri-State Antique Market
- Strengthening Families...
- Whiskey City Festival
- Beer, Bands and BBQ
- Whiskey City Spirit Run 5K...
- September Mtg With Justin...
- Wendy's Fundraiser for New...
- Burgoo Festival Fishing...
- Ice Cream Bible Trivia ...
- Bowling Outing
- Labor Day Festival 2017
- Boogie Nights - GNO
- Hiding In Plain Sight
- 2017 Fall Fest Car Show
- America In Bloom Introductory...
- Public Wine Glass Painting...
- RODEO at Lawrenceburg Speedway
- August Prayer Service
- Finding My Badass Self - Book...