Sewing Machine 101
|Addresse||741 St. Helens Ave.|
|At||Productivity Parlour for Artful Living|
Life Skills Class: $25, if you bring a friend or loved one its $40 for the two of you. A two hour class on "Sewing Machine 101" where you learn how to use one of our machines, or bring in your own. We'll go over threading, changing out needles, stitches, feet and more. Included is a small project to use the skills you just learned. If you own a machine we highly recommend bringing it in. Machines, while similar, are sometimes different in certain functions, and the point of this class is to get you going on your sewing adventures with your own machine. We'll help you understand how to operate it so you can work on projects at home. If you bring your own machine, bring everything you have that goes with it, including cords, manual, any removable pieces and compartments, and bobbins.
(If you don't know what a bobbin is, that is ok, usually your machine has one in it already, we'll figure it all out. ) Parking on Sunday outside the shop is free for the entire day.
- White Christmas Sing-Along
- New Year's Eve Party w/80's...
- CFV Ultimate Stride Sneak...
- St. Paddy's Day Run Tacoma
- Annual UGLY Sweater Contest &...
- Spinning Babies
- The Killing of a Sacred Deer
- Free Picture with Santa Claus
- Christmas Boat Parade with...
- Ixalan Store Championship
- Extended Holiday Hours
- Christmas party and crop
- Blarney Dan @ Doyle’s Pub
- New Year's Eve Party
- 12/17/17 - 3rd Sunday Holiday...
- Small Business Roundtable:...
- Tacoma Business Group
- Tiny Nutcracker and the Land...
- St. Leos Simbang Gabi 2017
- Investitures Of The 43rd...