Rickey Pittman Cajun Songs & Stories
|Addresse||194 Spring St|
|At||Eureka Springs Carnegie Public Library|
Come to the Carnegie Public Library meeting room at 4:00 pm on Thursday October 12 for an engaging all ages show by Rickey Pittman. Pittman, known professionally as the Bard of the South, is a storyteller, author, and folksinger who presents his stories and music at schools, libraries and historical reenactments throughout the South. An adjunct college English instructor with an M.A. from Abilene Christian University, he has twelve published books & four music CDs and several single releases. Highlighted in this free program will be his newest book, Cajun ABC, a unique look at Cajun culture. It will be a lively, fun and informative program for all ages. For more information about Pittman, visit his website: BardOfTheSouth.com.
Rickey Pittman Cajun Songs & Stories Eureka Springs Carroll Eureka Springs Carnegie Public Library thursday, october 12, 2017 - Events Eureka Springs - EventsinUSA.net
- The Farthest - DocFest at the...
- Veterans Party/Marine Birthday
- Drag Brunch
- 2018 Eureka Springs Mustang...
- Great Ozarkan Beard Off
- 70th Annual Ozark Folk...
- Ride to Eureka!
- Free Concert with Meredith...
- Free Concert with Alvin Hart
- ESNA Train Excursions
- Justin Driggers at The...
- Rheva's Key at New Dehli In...
- Rheva's Key live at The New...
- Manouche Jam
- DELVIS LIVE at the Beaver Den
- 2017 Diversity Drag Show
- Halloween Cruiser Nights Ride!
- 2017 Fall Diversity
- Porsche Palooza 2017