Perseverance, Patience, & Practice: A Hanumanasana Workshop
|Addresse||412-2 Vaughn Road, Ste. 2|
|At||Oh Yeah Yoga|
|County||Contra Costa (CA1163)|
This workshop is for all levels, whether you are curious about the splits or experienced in the pose and interested in deepening your practice. Our journey and exploration of forward splits will refer briefly to the story of Hanuman, the monkey deity, friend of Rama, and model of courage, steadfastness, rising above challenges and devotion—qualities we can find in ourselves as we explore this challenging pose. This practice will feature 30 minutes of warming Vinyasa flow, 40 minutes of sequencing designed to open the hips, hamstrings, quadriceps, back and shoulders leading into the peak pose, Hanumanasana. We'll end our yoga practice with a guided meditation to open and train the mind and heart to react more positively and lovingly when faced uncomfortable challenges.
Finally, Robin will share the sequencing worksheet with anyone who wants to try this practice at home.
Registration is open. Sign up at http://tinyurl.com/practiceohyeahyoga under the workshops tab.
- Join us to say Farewell. That...
- 50% off pj's & onesie madness...
- Leaders Super Charged Saturday
- School of Ministry...
- New Year's Eve 2017 Party!
- Children's Christmas Pageant
- KillBillies' New Year's Eve...
- Holiday Rock Party with Blue...
- Attila Viola & The...
- Monthly Artist & Artisan...
- Committed Life
- Project Funway: after-school...
- SKC West Catch Up Camp!
- RPCV Hike
- Christmas Eve Service
- Phlebotomy Certification
- Holly Jolly Kids Night Out
- Kismet Holiday Party and Barn...
- Divorce Care
- Financial Peace University