OMSI After Dark: Spirits
|Addresse||1945 SE Water Ave|
|At||Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)|
Ghosts, goblins, and whiskey, oh my. Get in the spirit and celebrate Halloween—costumes encouraged. Shoot off water rockets, concoct chemical creations, and explore the wonders of OMSI with no kids in sight. Enjoy a glass of wine while learning about robots, tornados, or fossils. Talk to a brewer about the science behind beer, or sample products from local artisans. All that and more with OMSI After Dark, a night at the museum for the 21-and-over crowd filled with food, drink, and science fun. OCT. 25, 2017 | 21+ Only | ID's Required
Are you guys going to sell less tickets than your cider event? You guys were over crowded and sold out of most taps before I could get to 2.
I'm a single mom and weeknights are impossible for me to get a sitter.
:( Will you ever be doing these on weekends?
Kayla Randall. there are tickets left for this one lets goooooooo please
Alexandra Marie Sean Michael Spencer Allen lets do this
Aimee Melelani I really want to go to this one.
What's the difference between the two tickets?
Do you get drink tokens for this event?
Sydney Litsey this was so fun
Ash Bischman Tara Morgan
- Kevin Hart: Irresponsible Tour
- The X Files / Millennium
- Total Tap Takeover Of Terror!
- The Rocky Horror Pastie Show...
- Soulsa! Latin Party, Saturday...
- Halloween show!!!!
- Film Noir Classics & Curios
- Cursives Opening Reception
- Illimat Launch Party
- The Green - Marching Orders...
- SECT, Wake of Humanity, Safe...
- Celebrating Day of the Dead...
- The Rumpus Pop-up: Kaveh...
- So You Think You Can Rock...
- Tap In Tuesdays - Halloween...
- Bonus Round Free Play!
- Benefit Concert - Sounds of...
- Soar: Oregon World Premiere...
- WORWS, Fucked And Bound, &...
- Beacon World Premiere in...