Forest Ecology: ACSI Class at ICR
|Addresse||1806 Royal Ln|
|At||Institute for Creation Research (ICR)|
Dr. Jim Johnson will be teaching an ACSI class on forest ecology at the Institute for Creation Research in Dallas, Texas. Schedule: 6:00 p.m. - "Forest Ecology: Admiring God's Providence for Woodland Creatures" (part 1) Location: Institute for Creation Research (Classroom A) 1806 Royal Lane Dallas, Texas 75229 Cost: $30.00 (for both parts 1 and 2) if attended for CEU credit (6 hours of instruction for 1.0 CEU). Please check in for each session in order to receive your certificate. This will be the first of two sessions. The second session will be offered on October 19, 2017. Details and registration here: http://www.icr.org/event/1768/ .
Forest Ecology: ACSI Class at ICR Dallas Luzerne Institute for Creation Research (ICR) thursday, october 12, 2017 - Events Dallas - EventsinUSA.net
- DCU's Free Community Shred Day
- Made a large Bionic Gear Bag...
- Midland's Album Release Party
- Friday 13th Tattoos &...
- Homeschool Field Trip Day at...
- Venturing - The Gathering -...
- 2nd Annual Softball Tournament
- Pancho Luna Golf Classic
- Friday Night Fun Night
- Gran evento de lucha libre...
- An Evening of Gospel Singing...
- BBQ at ALARA Uptown
- BBQ at Ross Tower
- MSU vs Notre Dame game...
- Web Design Course Dallas EB -...
- Rescue Goat Yoga - For Charity
- 2017 Oak Cliff Fall Home Tour
- The Foodie Experience...
- Expo Latino FEST
- Awaken Your Inner Fire