Flower Power During the Lunch Hour
|Addresse||5510 Plantation Rd|
|At||Hall's Theodore Wholesale Florist, Inc.|
Bring a lunch and enjoy learning how to make a seasonal fall wreath. We provide all the supplies, ribbon, and dried elements, the sweet tea, and dessert. You bring your lunch and a pair of snips, or scissors and a glue gun if you have one.. Call to reserve your spot (251-653-8563), pay the day of the class. Cost for the class is $35.00 Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 from 12:00—1:30pm You will walk away with a finished seasonal wreath for your door that will carry through to Thanksgiving.
Thank you for all of the assistance you gave me for picking out and ordering flowers for my daughter's wedding. Everything turned out beautifully. Here is a picture of the bride's bouquet pre-wedding. The flowers continued to open and were absolutely gorgeous for her special day.
- Christmas Party with Fat Lip
- Mud Bucket
- Photo Exhibition
- George Eberlein Trio
- Whyte Caps
- Whyte Caps @ Christmas Boat...
- Santa's Coming To Boykin
- Disciples Of The Crow
- Christmas Party M and R Style
- Birthday Party for Adrian...
- Sing in the New Year!
- New Hope UMC Christmas...
- Hacienda San Miguel- Theodore
- Disciples Of The Crow at the...
- Equestrian Chaos Horse Force...
- Whyte Caps at Pelican Reef...
- M & R Sports Lounge
- Fowl River Christmas Boat...
- Sweet Peas Childcare 3'rd...
- Day Three @ Good Shepherd...