Earl "Guitar" Williams & The Juke Band Live At The Brewery!
|Addresse||1605 23rd Ave|
|At||Band of Brothers Brewing Co.|
Known in and around his hometown of Bessemer, Al Earl "Guitar" Williams is no stranger to blues lovers. He is recognized for the electrifying sound of his guitar and harmonica. Earl discovered his interest in misic at the tender age of seven, and crafted his own guitar by using a cigar box, broomstick, and fishing cord. This marked the beginning of Earls musical career. At the age of nine Earl became a regular fixture on the porch of Mr. Gip, now a backyard juke joint in Bessemer, Al. Earl currently plays in numerous venues and with varous blues artists. Whenever chitlin circuit legend Benny Latimore plays in Birmingham area Earl joins him on stage. He still frequents Mr. Gips Juke Joint today. Earl is the real deal and on October 2oth he will be at Band Of Brothers Brewing Co.
Earl "Guitar" Williams & The Juke Band Live At The Brewery! Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa Band of Brothers Brewing Co. friday, october 20, 2017 - Events Tuscaloosa - EventsinUSA.net
- The Chosen Cafe's 1st Annual...
- Kid's Scavenger Hunt for...
- College Football / Tennessee...
- District 3 Litter Cleanup Day
- Jana O'Brien Book Signing -...
- Walk-A-Thon 2017
- An Evening of Arts 'n Autism
- Sensory Santa Experience
- David Higdon - Haunted...
- 2018 Crowder ReUnion
- 2018 USAT High School...
- The Dexateens at Green Bar!
- BABH Taco Mama Percentage...
- The Trial By Fire Tour
- Live at the Brewery! BAAK GWAI
- North River Christian Academy
- Reagan and Leslie Engagement...
- King's German Legion at Green...
- Punkin' Knight
- Junior Naturalist Program