Dine Around For Our Community Center
|Addresse||75 Prospect Ave|
|At||1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa|
This is THE night to skip the dishes. The Crystal Dining Room staff has planned a host of Oktoberfest specialties just for us. For $25 diners will enjoy German Sausage Canoes, Reuben Sliders, imported German Charcuterie plus samples of craft beer from Mother’s Brewing Company and Gewurztraminer and Riesling imported from Germany along with a cash bar. Instead of opting for the $25 food station offerings or in addition to the food station, diners may order from the full menu, which will feature pork schnitzel with mushroom bacon sauce over beer stein noodles served with a peppered German Brie and radicchio salad with German mustard vinaigrette. A live auction held throughout the evening will add to the evening’s festivities. The Crescent Hotel will donate a portion of the night’s sales to the Community Center Foundation Board.
PLUS all donations received at this Dine Around will be doubled by the Windgate Charitable Foundation. See you at the Crescent. Lederhosen optional.
- Great Ozarkan Beard Off
- 70th Annual Ozark Folk...
- Ride to Eureka!
- Free Concert with Meredith...
- Deep Misunderstanding
- Scott Ellison Band | Eureka...
- Free Concert with Alvin Hart
- ESNA Train Excursions
- Justin Driggers at The...
- Rheva's Key at New Dehli In...
- Rheva's Key live at The New...
- Manouche Jam
- Flipoff Pirates | Eureka...
- PINK OUT NIGHT ~ Highlander...
- DELVIS LIVE at the Beaver Den
- 2017 Diversity Drag Show
- Halloween Cruiser Nights Ride!
- 2017 Fall Diversity
- Porsche Palooza 2017
- Food and Wine Weekend at the...