Dine Around For Our Community Center
|Addresse||75 Prospect Ave|
|At||1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa|
This is THE night to skip the dishes. The Crystal Dining Room staff has planned a host of Oktoberfest specialties just for us. For $25 diners will enjoy German Sausage Canoes, Reuben Sliders, imported German Charcuterie plus samples of craft beer from Mother’s Brewing Company and Gewurztraminer and Riesling imported from Germany along with a cash bar. Instead of opting for the $25 food station offerings or in addition to the food station, diners may order from the full menu, which will feature pork schnitzel with mushroom bacon sauce over beer stein noodles served with a peppered German Brie and radicchio salad with German mustard vinaigrette. A live auction held throughout the evening will add to the evening’s festivities. The Crescent Hotel will donate a portion of the night’s sales to the Community Center Foundation Board.
PLUS all donations received at this Dine Around will be doubled by the Windgate Charitable Foundation. See you at the Crescent. Lederhosen optional.
- Alaina Blake & Dylan Hawf-...
- Spring Fling Bike Rally
- Holiday Party at the Melon
- Eureka Gras Day Parade
- Eureka Gras Light & Sound...
- Friends of the Phamily Live...
- Jokers Masquerade Ball
- Christmas Eve at Grand Taverne
- St. Liz Cajun King Cake Ball
- Level 3 QHHT Class, Eureka...
- Spring 2018 Croppin' Train...
- Chucky Waggs live/OZMOMU...
- Taste of N'Awlins
- Miles Over Mountains at OzMoMu
- Chucky Waggs | OzMoMu After...
- KC Bankroll | Eureka Springs
- Ozark Mountain Music Festival
- Kings Day Kickoff
- Caleb Ryan Martin live at...
- NYE With Terri & the...