Dark Beer Cave Fest
|Addresse||236 Coulee Rd|
This year will be our 3rd Dark Beer Cave Fest. 7 years ago we decided would would start a cellar at Casanova's and build up enough inventory to throw a big party every year with all of the amazing beers that had come out over the last few years. We alternate this event each year and this year just happens to be Dark Beer Fest. On Jan 27th we will break out all of the amazing Stouts, Porters, Barrel Aged, Limited Release, One Off Beers that we have been collecting over the last few years and have aged to perfection for everyone's enjoyment. We have also talked with several of our brewery friends and they will be bringing some of their one off, limited release and brewery aged beers with them as well. Ticket will include samples of the amazing beers at the event. Custom sampling glass, appetizers from The Nova, live music and entrance into the Historic Casanova Caves.
Tickets are $75 per person and the previous 2 events sold out quickly so make sure to get your tickets early. Call or stop by to get your tickets - 715-386-2545
Are there admission tickets for people who want to join those going but aren't drinking?
Tickets on Sale Dec. 4th @ 9am.
See Zach the caves are real.
- Keeping It Simple
- Pictures With Santa and his...
- Holiday Open House
- The Oberufer Shepherds Play
- First Time Home Buyers Seminar
- Join us for New Year's Eve...
- Leadership Hudson Alumni...
- Mother's Day - Moms and Kids...
- Stay & Play: Music & Movement
- Community Chanukah Party
- Skinny's getting Froggy
- Rhino NYE! at Big Guy's BBQ
- Straitjacket Smile @ Skinny's
- The '89 Vision : A Tribute To...
- The Mike Gamble, Otto Hauser,...
- Nice & Eazy at Skinny's!
- Remembrance and Hope
- Christmas Break Painting
- BLackOUt Dark Dance Party w/...