EventsinUSA

Community Donation Based Class with Sharlotte Fedewa




Addresse813 W Central Ave, Ste 7
CityBentonville
AtYoga Deza Bentonville
CountyBenton (AR1070)
Date10/13/2017
Hours18:00
CategoriaEvents
Official Website
Facebook

813 W Central Ave, Ste 7
Bentonville
Yoga Deza Bentonville
Benton (AR1070)
Tel 2017-10-13
Categoria Events


Join us every Friday for our Be Community donation based class taught by instructors from the Bentonville and surrounding area. This class is fully donation based ($5-$20). 40% of the funds raised will go to the instructor and the remaining 60% will go to our monthly community organization. This week's instructor is Sharlotte Fedewa.
Community Donation Based Class with Sharlotte Fedewa Bentonville Benton Yoga Deza Bentonville friday, october 13, 2017 - Events Bentonville - EventsinUSA.net

Home Page - Privacy Sitemap Copyright © 2017 EventsinUSA.net


P0-G