Behind the Barrel Program 9/25-9/27
|Addresse||1525 Tyrone Rd|
|At||Wild Turkey Distillery|
The Behind the Barrel program is an unforgettable educational bourbon experience sponsored by Wild Turkey Master Distillers Jimmy and Eddie Russell as well the bourbon legend in the making Bruce Russell. This year Jimmy and Eddie want to pour their expertise forward to the bartending community, as they mentor the next generation of bourbon makers, advocates, and enthusiasts. The bartenders chosen will have a chance to visit the Wild Turkey Distillery, learn priceless knowledge surrounding the Wild Turkey legacy, and get to create indelible memories with the Russells themselves. The program schedule includes: Behind-The- Scenes Distillery Tour led by Jimmy, Eddie and Bruce Russell 5-Star Glamping 2-night camp out at the iconic Wild Turkey Distillery Skeet Shooting with Jimmy and Eddie Russell Beast of Bourbon Challenges Test your skills against your bartending peers for bragging rights Bonfire & Bluegrass with the Russells Scenic Thanksgiving Style Dinner share a seat at the Russell's table .
- Pack 38 Cub Scout Round Up
- Tri-State Antique Market
- Strengthening Families...
- Whiskey City Festival
- Beer, Bands and BBQ
- Whiskey City Spirit Run 5K...
- September Mtg With Justin...
- Wendy's Fundraiser for New...
- Burgoo Festival Fishing...
- Ice Cream Bible Trivia ...
- Bowling Outing
- Labor Day Festival 2017
- Boogie Nights - GNO
- Hiding In Plain Sight
- 2017 Fall Fest Car Show
- America In Bloom Introductory...
- Public Wine Glass Painting...
- RODEO at Lawrenceburg Speedway
- August Prayer Service
- Finding My Badass Self - Book...